cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image display issues Tumblr

Phantomrose101

Image display issues Tumblr

Hello, since Wednesday evening I have been unable to see images (dash icons, jpegs, gif sets) on Tumblr dash. At first it was okay if you retreshed but from Thursday it has been constant. I've tried via my laptop (various browsers) mobile app and my dads PC. Same issue but if I disconnect from the wifi on my mobile it works. I took my laptop to my sisters (sky broadband) and it worked fine. I've seen people post online about having a similar issue but there is no pattern. I'm starting to lose patience and am wondering if there is anything reported or known.
9 REPLIES 9
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Image display issues Tumblr

all works fine here

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Works OK for me too.

David
kaimu

Ive also had this exact problem! ive noticed that whenever i try to open the image in a separate tab, it gives an error saying that it cannot provide a secure connection. There isn't any safe guard set up and its only happened recently so if anyone can help us that would be great!!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with loading images on tumblr @Phantomrose101 and @kaimu

From the secure connection error you're getting, it's possible that the issue can be resolved by disabling and re enabling your accounts which I have just done now.

I hope this helps

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
agb

Same problem here.   How do I try disabling and re-enabling my account, or is that something that needs doing at the plusnet end?

Thanks 

kaimu

@Anoush Is that something I have to do? Or something you just did? because I just checked and im still having the same problem.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

It's something that we can do using our systems, and it was pretty much a long shot. Looks like it had no effect I'm afraid. Sad

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
kaimu

is there anything else you can do? or is it now something tumblr has to sort? All that it tells me is that it cant provide a secure connection and that it sent an invalid response. I would like this to be solved quickly as it is a tad annoying Sad

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I can't think of what else may be causing the problem I'm afraid.