Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idiot's guide to Plusnet Portal

dusty_bin
Grafter

Idiot's guide to Plusnet Portal

I have been away for a while...

Things seem to have changed a bit, e.g. I don't see where to find open/closed questions, or hosted domain setup, for that matter.

I'm sure there must be a guide somewhere to help find my way around?

5 REPLIES 5
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: Idiot's guide to Plusnet Portal

Unfortunately, they've mucked up the navigation.

There is no guide.

You need to sign-in and then type in the URL of what you actually want.

Account Details:- https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydetails

Tickets:- https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@dusty_bin Once you've logged in clicking Manage Account provides access to additional account information which includes website settings and domain names.

However unless you have an open ticket, as noted in the previous reply typing https://www.plus.net/wizard/ in the address bar is necessary. Sad

David
dusty_bin
Grafter

Thanks both.
OK I managed to see the ticket via wizard. I did have one open, but on hold and couldn't find it before.
For domains, I think I had been to manage account before but just not scrolled the page....
Thanks again
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Whilst the Manage Account link includes many things it does not seem to have any link to open or closed tickets. 

As Plusnet do put a lot of account information on Service Notices and Questions, and as there is a need for customers to access that information (and open tickets) easily, I think it is important that there is a readily accessible link to tickets either via the Manage Account link or even on the Home Page.

Edit:Since posting the above Plusnet have apparently applied a "hot fix" and now the Manage Account section has a link to the Help assistant and the home page has a link to any open tickets (at least in my case it does). I think this was done in response to other similar comments on another thread. Anyway, Plusnet appear to have listened this time.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@jgb wrote:

Edit:Since posting the above Plusnet have apparently applied a "hot fix" and now the Manage Account section has a link to the Help assistant and the home page has a link to any open tickets (at least in my case it does). I think this was done in response to other similar comments on another thread. Anyway, Plusnet appear to have listened this time.

There's no conspiracy here, just a bug in our release that we've already rectified Smiley 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager