cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in trouble

viperetta335

I am in trouble

We've had internet from Sky,with my flatmate.
Then she moved, cancelled this phone line with Sky. Now she has another one in Chester.
I ordered one new from Plusnet. Payed, got the box. But I am waiting for the message from Plusnet for a month. I am without internet, payed for nothing. There is no other phone line in my flat!!! Maybe I kill myself, but before it I order another broadband from somewhere. Really ridicoulus situation.
When I try to call Plusnet, I need to wait about 20 minutes?
6 REPLIES 6
idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

Re: I am in trouble

You really need to have words with someone at PN.....even if it means waiting on the line. In reality your old flatmate isn't party to the current phone line debacle - presumably she was paying the bill via her account. She's essentially moved on. I assume the phone line is dead? You might even find you need to pay some more money - if a new connection is needed etc. Best go talk.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @viperetta, thanks for getting in touch on our forums.

I can see on the open ticket thread here that we have tried to contact you on numerous occasions to discuss issues with the order and how we need to proceed.

I have added a further comment on the open ticket, if you can please to this I can get this picked up and progressed as necessary for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@LaurenB wrote:

Hi @viperetta, thanks for getting in touch on our forums.

@LaurenB  I think that might need to say @viperetta335, for that person to get an e-mail notification of your reply (or do those have to have been opted in for, regardless?)

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
viperetta335

I am waiting for my internet for a very long time.
What Plusnet is doing with me is no a little "inconveniece".
This is "not a fair play".
I know, and you know.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@viperetta335 

This topic has been escalated by one of the Superusers.

Reason for escalation:  Request response

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for your time on the phone @viperetta335, as mentioned I should know more within the next 48 hours and will keep you updated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team