cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you "raise an online support request" with Plusnet?

BTB500
Dabbler

How do you "raise an online support request" with Plusnet?

Plusnet have taken down their online chat facility, and the support phone number has said the wait time will be "at least 30 minutes" all day. The same recorded message says you can "raise an online support request" instead, but having trawled through the website I couldn't see anything that looks like this ... any ideas? Thanks in advance!

This is a router issue BTW, already raised here without success.

3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: How do you "raise an online support request" with Plusnet?

@BTB500 

Plusnet support can be contacted via these forums - ensure you raise the issue in the appropriate forum in the "Help with my Plusnet Services" section so that the correct staff member picks it up; or via Facebook or Twitter.

There are a very few limited topics that you can raise a ticket for - see the Help Assistant in your Members Centre.

Live Chat is discontinued - the few links to it merely take you to Joe (a bot) and topics covered  appear to be sales orientated.

As you say the phone support is overloaded - more so now but it been bad for a long time.

The problems customers are having at present exacerbated by the COVID 19 issue, which means that call centre hours are severely curtailed for contacting Plusnet Customer Service, demonstrate the folly of Plusnet's removal of the ticket system Whilst on line contact can indeed be achieved via these forums or social media, these are public facing systems and so care has to be taken not to divulge any sensitive or personal information on them. The ticket system did not suffer from that disadvantage. However, the powers that be at Plusnet towers have decided they are right and no arguments will sway them.

Hope a Plusnet staff member does pick up your post shortly.

BTB500
Dabbler

OK many thanks. I did raise it originally in "Help with my Plusnet services / My Router" (and there's now a second thread there about the same issue), so hopefully it will get picked up at some point. If not I'll try Facebook.

I had found the Help Assistant on the website, but as you say that's limited to a few specific subjects. Having worked in IT service delivery myself for several decades, getting rid of the ticket submission option does seem crazy!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @BTB500,

I'm sorry that you've had trouble raising your request and for the delay in picking up this post. Having looked into this I can see that @bobpullen has responded on the other thread and our products team are investigating this issue.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team