cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting problems

dagriffith

Hosting problems

I currently have a domain name (.co.uk) "hosted" with Plusnet. I have recently uploaded all the files from my domain name to my Plusnet webspace and everything is displaying correctly via the www.yourusername.plus.com domain. However I want to be able to redirect visitors to my .co.uk domain to the Plusnet webspace. Any ideas on how to achieve this????Huh
1 REPLY 1
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Hosting problems

Open a ticket with PlusNet Technical Support and ask them to point your domain to your webspace, you will need to allow 24 hours for the DNS Servers to catch up.
To open a ticket with PlusNet go to Member Centre put in your Username and Password in the Boxs and select PlusNet fron the Provider box, then click login, the page that comes up will say Welcome with your Name, ok next go to Help & Support up on the top of the page, the click on Help Assistant then click on Technical Support then click on Webspace & CGI then click on Webspace on the next page go to: "I can't find what I'm looking for, I just want to Ask a Question" and click on it, and you will get a page that seise:
Need help? Ask us here.
Your question will be placed into a queue and answered by the Support Team. We'll be as quick as possible. We'll let you know when it's ready by email or text message to your mobile. You'll then be able to read the reply in the My Questions section of Help & Support.

Hope that helps