cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosted Website not loading.

martinws

Hosted Website not loading.

My Website http://www.frangipanibeads.co.uk which is hosted by Plus Net
is still not loading properly. Quite often the pages hang with missing images etc.
I've checked the problem on various browsers and OS's and all experience the same problem.
If I host the website on my own server (Mac OS X 10.4 server) the pages load correctly on all the browsers/OS's. Safari is very happy with my site reporting no Errors in the console.
I rarely encounter problems loading other sites on the internet with any of my browsers/OS's.
Why would it be just my site hosted on plus net?
Now, I know the standard reply will be from plus net.... the website loads okay their end which does not help me one bit.
However, I've had other people (on other ISPs) trying to load my website and they also experience the problem.
I'm sure it is plus net web servers, the only way I think I can to prove it would be to move to a different host.
Any one got any other ideas what I can do?
Martin

2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Hosted Website not loading.

Just tried using Firefox and both the PlusNet and RIN connection with no problem
Also tried IE7 (32 bit and 64 bit) on PlusNet connection - no problem
martinws

Re: Hosted Website not loading.

We'll I've just tried it 11:53am Tuesaday and I still get problems on some pages on Safari, Camino, Firefox and IE 6..
The front page is working okay now, as if it is now cached in memory
Now I know I have slow connections at the moment, but NO other site I am currently visiting experience the same problem.
Martin