cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical madasafish domain

ptwilliams

Historical madasafish domain

Hi

I would like to speak to someone about a historical madasafish domain that I still have.  Who would be the best person to contact please?

Thanks

Pete

6 REPLIES 6
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 94

Re: Historical madasafish domain

Best just ask your question here...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ptwilliams

Thanks for the reply...

I have a historical mail account with madasafish where mail directed at a particular domain is redirected to me.

If I would like to transfer that domain to a new provider how would I go about doing that?

Kind regards 

P

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 94

To transfer a domain you need to select a registrar and initiate the transfer process. Assuming it’s a .co.uk domain, all that then needs to happen is have Plusnet change the ISPTAG on the domain. You can do that by raising a request here.

Personally I have used LCN.com for domain registration (and hosting which is a different consideration) - I have found domain name transfers very easy. There are other registrar and hosting providers available.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ptwilliams

Thats brilliant, thank you.  Is there a special section to raise a request or do I just list it in a normal forum message?

ptwilliams

Actually just spoke to someone who got it fixed for me straight away.  Super impressed with PlusNet support on this one...

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,407

Hi Pete,

I've taken a look at this for you and it doesn't look like we had actually been registering or hosting your domain.

Doing a who.is lookup via Nominet Here of your domain from your Madasafish account shows a different provider entirely.

Could you drop me a PM with your domain name so I can check we're looking at the right one? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team