cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs in webstats missing

arthurm

Graphs in webstats missing

Graphs are no longer being generated as part of webstats.
Daily and Hourly stack graphs and usage by country pie chart no longer appear, even for months for which they were previously generated.
Will they be reinstated?
Thanks
A
2 REPLIES 2
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Graphs in webstats missing

Quote from: arthurm
Graphs are no longer being generated as part of webstats.
Daily and Hourly stack graphs and usage by country pie chart no longer appear, even for months for which they were previously generated.

... still have bar graphs here (and the country pie chart) ... did however notice when a few days back, the colour-headers on tables changed, and extra columns for things like Kb out, Kb in, appeared (all showing zeroes but distorting the tables a bit because of the extra columns being squashed in).
Also added recently (to the right of the pie chart, here) was a listing for Great Britain (UK) currently showing at 5% [in contrast with the usual United Kingdom entry (2%) which also still present].
I figured that maybe the version of Webalizer was being upgraded somehow (given the move to the new server/s as per the post here).
I hadn't made any comment on the changes because I thought it was maybe still "a work in progress" and that however things finished up would probably be better than what we had before.  The "Great Britain (UK)" stat seems a definite improvement (more realistic percentage though maybe all the dot coms will still show up as US), not sure about the other factors but had hoped that eventually it would all get evened out and any blips be temporary.
However if some of your stats factors are actually "absent", probably the networks team might need to look at that.
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
arthurm

Re: Graphs in webstats missing

All working now.
I use Firefox and the Adblock Plus add-on had blocked the graphs; whitelisting webstats.plus.net solved the problem.
Thanks for the reply, got me pointed in the right direction,
A