cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery2 installed. Cannot upload images

dhumble
Grafter

Gallery2 installed. Cannot upload images

I've been trying to research the solution for a couple weeks now.  Cannot find a working link to any PN Gallery2 install instructions so, followed Gallery2's own install instructions.
I have ccgi and mysql set up and working for years.  I have run fixphpperms.sh
I can log into Gallery2 admin page and have created an album.  However, if I try to upload an image (a JPEG) via web browser, I get the error message 'The document contains no data'.  If I try via Gallery Remote, I get the eroor message, 'You may need to set LimitRequestBody 16777216 and memory_limit = 64M in /etc/php.ini and /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf on your Gallery server  java.net.SocketException: Connection reset'.
Can anyone who has Gallery2 successfully working give me any pointer please?
David
3 REPLIES 3
andywarren
Dabbler

Re: Gallery2 installed. Cannot upload images

Hi,
I have gallery2 working fine in my f9 cgi webspace, so it does work OK, but I couldn't say why your is broken. If you want me to check any of my permissions let me know.
Andy.
paulcobb
Grafter

I would recommend that you install the 'Add Items' plugin (if you don't have already) to allow you add items to a folder on the server directly using FTP  - this is much the best method IMHO
Paul
dhumble
Grafter

Thank you to you both for your comments.  'Add Items' plugin is already installed. I don't know what else to try.  I'll give it further thought when I am not so busy and, less likely to get frustrated with it.