cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freenetname domain.

FIXED
Gabriella

Freenetname domain.

Please could you advise, i ceased paying for webmail with Madasafish, they had taken over my Freenetname domain which I also stopped using. Nominet say yourselves, Plusnet are the current registrar and habe kindly continued to register it for me. They have advised me to contact you as I am the original owner and would like to own it again. I have tried to transfer it to my current registrar, Fasthosts, but I presume you are using the original email to contact me and of course that does not work. Please advise the best way to go about this as nothing seems to be happening.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Gabriella

Re: Freenetname domain.

I have heard from Fasthosts. They have asked me to ask Madasafish/plusnet to change the ips tag To LIVEDOMAINS

I have tried a live chat but she could not help. Is there an email I can use to send you my details?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @Gabriella and sorry for the delay.

Can you drop me a PM with your account username and a contact number I can reach you on to organise this?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gabriella

Thank you so much. It is now transfered. Great service from Gandalf and the Plusnet team.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Awesome and thanks for the post back @Gabriella

No problem at all, let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet