cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freenetname/Madasafish domain management

tonka236

Freenetname/Madasafish domain management

Hello all, 
Originally took out a domain with Freenetname which subsequently changed to MadAsAFish and finally Plusnet
Having recently revamped our website we have met the brick wall of trying to transfer the domain from the original to the new website. I'm probably missing where it is required, but I can not seem to access the domain management on either FreeNetName or MadAsAFish. 

Could anyone suggest best way forward other than open window, chuck computer out?

Many Thanks

Tonka

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Freenetname/Madasafish domain management

Thanks for getting in touch @tonka236.

So we can look into this further can you PM me the domain name along with an explanation of what you're trying to do?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
tonka236

Just rebumping this. 

As said, just to gain access to the domain that was previously registered with freenetname.co.uk (www.islamdpottery.co.uk) and then MadAsAFish.co.uk. Wish to connect the domain to a new website we have designed but as it’s been a while since we last accessed the account then we seem unable to access the domain management in order to do this. 

I’ll gladly take any advise up to and including not doing technology 😉

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Apologies for the delayed response @tonka236

After checking with the relevant team I'm afraid you're not able to manage the domain.

At this point I'd recommend transferring the domain out to a new provider.

If you go ahead with this drop me a PM with the IPSTAG and I'll get that arranged for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team