cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freenetname/Madasafish domain has not renewed - Loss of E-Mail for Days - Support Unable to Assist

FIXED
jofster

Re: Freenetname/Madasafish domain has not renewed - Loss of E-Mail for Days - Support Unable to Assi

Thanks @Gandalf, you're the best!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Freenetname/Madasafish domain has not renewed - Loss of E-Mail for Days - Support Unable to Assi

Cheers @jofster not a problem. Feel free to let me know if there’s anything else you need help with in the meantime. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@jofster I can confirm that a whirlwind of magic has been performed and your domain renewed for a further year. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jofster

That’s brilliant, thank you so much!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem at all Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mog

Hi Gandalf, you appears to be the wizard at renewing freenetname/madasafish domain names. I called the helpline this morning regarding my domain name expiry and received an email stating a ticket had been opened regarding my email problems!  I've replied explaining again that my issue is with renewing the domain name and attached the Nominet reminder email. Is there anything else I should be doing?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting in touch @Mog.

I've raised this to the relevant team for your domain to be renewed.

We'll update you as soon as that's been done.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Mog

That's great @MatthewWheeler 

Thanks very much

Mog

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Mog 

I've just checked the task Matt's raised, looks like that's all been completed and your domain renewed. Smiley

Feel free to let us know if you need any further help.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
colbrad
Grafter

Hi @Gandalf
I've just messaged you my contact details regarding the transfer.
Thanks for your help.
Colin

Mog

Thanks to you all for your assistance.

Smiley

Mog

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @colbrad thanks for the message, I messaged you back last night.

Once you've responded I'll pick it back up as soon as I can.

No problem @Mog let us know if you need any further assistance.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet