Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freenetname/Madasafish Domain Expiry

FIXED
DiscoTrev
Hooked

Re: Freenetname/Madasafish Domain Expiry

@Penny, you say that domain renewal has been requested, but it does not appear to have been actioned yet. WHOIS still shows the domain having expired on 4th December 2020. Could you please chase this up.

Swinglish70
Hooked

Could someone from the admin team please take the time to answer my question? I can’t get in touch with Plusnet in any other way, so this really is my last resort.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Swinglish70,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Our Plusnet customer support team have access to Madasafish accounts and would be able to help with if you gave them a call on 0800 432 0200. The customer service and technical support teams are available between 7:30am and 10pm every day.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@DiscoTrev wrote:

.. WHOIS still shows the domain having expired on 4th December 2020. Could you please chase this up.

@DiscoTrev 

Have just done a follow-up request - hope this gets actioned for you soon.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Swinglish70
Hooked

Hi EmilyD

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I have tried numerous times to call Plusnet customer support, but each time I give up after waiting with no response for 40+ minutes. As I'm calling from outside the UK, this is getting expensive, particularly when the call is never answered or put through to a member of your support team.

The web chat also won't work, because I don't have a Plusnet phone number or account, and I get bumped back to a phone call... and here we go again.

Is it not possible for someone to just look at my account and give me some basic support via email? I can't believe it should be this difficult for a customer to contact Plusnet.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@DiscoTrev I've requested your domain be renewed and we'll get back to you once this has been done

@Swinglish70 I'm afraid we don't have a e-mail address for support but if you can provide us with the details of your query we'd be more than happy to help

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
DiscoTrev
Hooked

@MatthewWheeler, looks like my domain has now been renewed for another year. Thanks for sorting that out.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Awesome! Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet