Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fell at the first fence

gavinbell

Fell at the first fence

According to the "FAQs for the new platform":
"How do I run phpMyAdmin to manage my database tables & data?"
"Select your Domain. Click DATABASE icon. Select your database (from bottom of Plesk).
Click the "DB WebAdmin" icon. phpMyAdmin will open in a new window."
This does not happen.  Clicking on the "DB WebAdmin" icon simply comes back to the same page in Plesk.  How do I get beyond this point?
6 REPLIES 6
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Fell at the first fence

Do your browser settings block pop-up windows? If so, for the phpMyAdmin window to open pop-ups from site plesk-hostnn.plus.net must be allowed as an exception. "nn" is the host number that your account uses.
David
gavinbell

Before signing up to the "new platform", I had been able to access the phpMyAdmin page without any problem. 
I have now specifically enabled the relevant  server in my browser, but this makes no difference - I still get no further than the Plesk screen.
gavinbell

I now find I can access phpMyAdmin if I allow ALL popups, but enabling just plesk-host03.plus.net for popups does not work.  As I would prefer to have an overall block on popups, can anyone suggest what I can try next?
gswindale
Grafter

Does right clicking on the icon and selecting "open in new window" or "new tab" work?
EDIT - no it doesn't.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Is the pop-up blocker filter level set to "High"? I think that blocks all pop-ups irrespective of "allow" entries. For the latter to take effect I think the "Custom" setting is required.
You could also try holding down Ctrl+Alt while you click "DB WebAdmin".
David
gavinbell

Tried all those - nothing seems to work except allowing all popups.  But thanks for the suggestions.