cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to change IPStag of domain: our website has gone!

laser2sailing

Failure to change IPStag of domain: our website has gone!

We had a free website with Madasafish. We paid them £25.54 to change the IPStag on the domain (this sort of thing is free usually!) so we could move the registration and DNS to another provider.
What did Madasafish do? They removed the DNS entries for our domain, turning off our website, but failed to change the IPStag. So the broken domain is still under the IPStag and control of MADASAFISH, our website is unavailable because they've deleted the DNS records, and there's nothing we can do about it.  Angry
A support ticket has been open now for several days, but absolutely no action or response. Our website has disappeared off the internet because of the complete failure of Madasafish to do what we paid them to do, simply change the IPStag.
Madasafish? I'm as mad as a fish!  Do not register domains using Madasafish, they're hopeless.
2 REPLIES 2
Mark
Grafter

Re: Failure to change IPStag of domain: our website has gone!

Hi there
I'm really sorry to hear of the difficulty you've had here. I've asked one of our experienced agents to take a look at this and see what we can rescue.
Mark
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Failure to change IPStag of domain: our website has gone!

Hi laser2sailing,
I am sorry that you have been having issues with your Domain since the outbound transfer from us. I have taken a look into your account and can see that although who.is is showing your IPSTAG to still be with us, the actual domain has been successfully transferred out, I can see that there is a Ticket with our Networks Team at the moment so that we can change your IPSTAG manually. Please bear with us whilst we have this changed for you, to ensure there are no further issues with the domain transfer.
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.