cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP login error 530

randomcastle
Hooked

FTP login error 530

I appear to have Standard Webspace, but have never used it til now. All attempts to access it via FileZilla meet with the same response - error 530. I'm certain I'm entering my username & password correctly. Previous posts on this subject seem to suggest this is something Plusnet personnel can fix. Any one out there?

5 REPLIES 5
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: FTP login error 530

Invalid user/password.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

randomcastle
Hooked

Could you be a little more helpful. Such as, how might I reset the password for website login
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Please ignore VileReynard's comment. You will have to wait for @bobpullen to pick this up, as he has the expertise required to help in this matter.
That's RPM to you!!
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Superuser escalation

This topic has been escalated by one of the Superusers; please allow time for Plusnet to respond before commenting further.

Escalation does not imply progressing this matter will be given priority, nor that a different outcome will result.

Reason for escalation:  Request response

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.