cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired domain name and no access to emails

mickd1

Expired domain name and no access to emails

mick-sandra.co.uk 

I have had domain name for many years. Firstly with freenetname over the years, it moved from Freenetname to Madasafish and then on to Plusnet.  Used email associated for years with no problem. 

Realised this weekend nothing coming into box - on looking found a recent email to say expiring . Didn't see this email till day after it had expired!  Then think on trying to work out what to do hit on a cancel button by mistake.

Really need these emails and domain name . Please can you reinstate as you have been able for others .

email rec

Dear Michael Driver

Your domain name is due to be suspended
We are writing from Nominet, the internet registry for .uk domains. Your registrar automatically registers your domain name with us on your behalf when you purchase your domain name. We are writing to inform you that your domain name mick-sandra.co.uk has expired and will be suspended in the next 7 days unless it is renewed.

How to renew
To renew your domain name, you will need to contact your registrar, and they will arrange this for you. Domain names can be renewed for up to 10 years, and they will be able to offer information on a suitable duration of renewal as well as other questions you might have regarding your domain.

If your domain name is suspended, your associated services including website and related email addresses will no longer work.
Your registrar contact details

Domain Name Provider: MADASAFISH
http://www.madasafish.com/
0844 395 0830 or 0345 140 0200

Moderators Note: Unsubscribe link removed.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Expired domain name and no access to emails

Thanks for getting in touch @mickd1 

I've raised a task to our NetOps team to renew your domain which should be done within the next 24 to 48 hours at the latest. With regards to the cancel button you've pressed, was this the link at the bottom of the email? 

If that's the case I suspect you've been unsubscribed in getting any further email notifications from Nominet. Let me know if you're want to keep receiving these and I'll be happy to see if there's anything we can do to arrange this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
glynz2
Hooked

My domain name is returning  not found and all my emails have stopped since last week in cluding my basic  freenetname email

all @lizscript.co.uk and web pages gone

Please can help with this?

www.lizscript.co.uk

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @glynz2

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened.

I've raised a task to the relevant team for the domain to be renewed and we'll get that done as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
glynz2
Hooked

Thank you for your help.

It is now fixed and an apology has been received from Madasafish.

Online life is restored.

Glyn

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Glad to hear that this was restored following, @MatthewWheeler 's intervention

If there's anything else you need, please just let us know.

Best wishes

Dave