cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusive renewal offer - website loop

Pateraa
Dabbler

Re: Exclusive renewal offer - website loop

OK.  Could someone call my mobile in the next hour?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I've passed the request on but the team goes home at 6 on Sunday's so I can't guarantee you'll get a call today.

If you don't let us know if there are any other times you'd be free

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Pateraa
Dabbler

I've had a call and renewed, thanks.  I'll never know if that was the same deal as the one I couldn't see online, though. 

For info, the confirmation email has random characters instead of "£" in the price breakdown and a different strings of characters where I think an apostrophe should be at other times.  Not the end of the world but looks a bit naff.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem. Sorry that we couldn't get this sorted for you so you'd have been able to renew online, hopefully when your next renewal comes around this will be working for you.

I believe the pound sign and apostrophes in the emails you receive from us is how an email client interprets it although I agree it's not great and shouldn't happen at all regardless how you view the email.

Out of interest does this happen if you view the email through webmail at http://webmail.plus.net? Assuming that's not how you already view the email that is.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Pateraa
Dabbler

Webmail version-

Plusnet terms.JPG

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers for that, it doesn't look good or easy to read at all so I'm going to raise this with the appropriate team to investigate further.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet