cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

European domains .fr. and .nl

Patch
Grafter

European domains .fr. and .nl

I have been asked by a client to register a number of domain names. Within their list is a .fr and .nl domain.
I wonder fi anyone has any experience of any companies who can handle this for me.
I have checked www.just-the-name.co.uk and www.123-reg.co.uk and neither of them offer these domains.
A google search comes up with a few companies one of which is http://www.eurodns.com
Has anyone had any experience with this company? Or recomendations of other companies?
I realise that .fr domains are restricted so will need to check that the client is able to meet one of the requirements, but wanted to get some suggestions here first.
Thanks for any input
Patch
3 REPLIES 3
SkySurfer
Dabbler

Re: European domains .fr. and .nl

Hi Patch,
I have recently rergistered  3 x .eu domains through GoDaddy in the States. (www.godaddy.com)
They can also do the .fr and .nl domains you are looking for.
Very efficient system, reasonable prices, and a full control panel for your domains so you can set-up forwarding or change the DNS records yourself without any hassle.
Definitely recommended on my experiences so far.
Patch
Grafter

Thanks SkySurfer,
Just the sort fo info I was after. I have just checked the site and see they even handle the restrictions imposed with the .fr account for you. Great.
Thanks for the tip
Patch
danger11
Grafter

why dont you try a French Registrar For example ovh.co.uk