cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: undefined function gregoriantojd()

oridyne
Dabbler

Error: undefined function gregoriantojd()

Hi There,
I have been using SMF forum for a while and have recently updated it to 1.1.4.
I use a mod called repeating events which modifies the calender function.
I now seem to be getting the above error when I add a repeating event into the calander.
I have got round it for now by deleting the repeating event from the database but I would like to know if this is an issue with the forum mod/update or a problem server side? as reading on the community site for SMF it appears this function is built into php  (See quote below)
any help would be appreciated thanks.

Re: Calendar mods Call to undefined function: gregoriantojd() in /h
« Reply #290 on: July 03, 2007, 12:52:42 PM » Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in stupid mode today  hadn't realised that this is a built in PHP function. So it must be a problem with my host. I checked the PHP ebsite and that lists it as available in PHP4 & PHP5 my host is runninig 4.4.1 so it should work ,shouldn't it?
2 REPLIES 2
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Error: undefined function gregoriantojd()

According to the PHP calender webpage, PHP has to be compiled with the --enable-calendar switch but PlusNets PHP implementation is not compiled with it according to phpinfo()
So from that I would say it is not available. I have also tried a simple test with several of the functions listed on the page and they all return no function found.
So you can't use your mod on PN.
oridyne
Dabbler

Re: Error: undefined function gregoriantojd()

Thanks for the help, saves me chasing my tail in php scripts which I am having to learn how to edit very quickly with no reference material Wink
I guess I'll have to hope that it might be a feature they will add in future updates of the cgi hosting.. (I won't hold my breathe though).
Cheers again for the heads up.
Regards
Paul.