Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain transfer out still hasn't happened

FIXED
lr
Dabbler

Domain transfer out still hasn't happened

Hi,

I requested a domain transfer out on Sunday 25 June and five days later I'm still waiting for it to be sorted. The associated emails immediately stopped working, so I have been without business email ever since. As I am freelance, this is stressful and unexpected.

I was immediately charged £25.54 for the transfer out but I haven't heard anything since. Online support can only raise a ticket and tell me to wait for the domains team to contact me. I was told it would be 24 to 72 hours from Sunday, but it's been a lot longer already.

The domain is lucyridout.co.uk.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Domain transfer out still hasn't happened

I'm very sorry but the team that deals with domains has left for the weekend, so we won't be able to follow this up until Monday. I've put a note on this for us to follow up when we arrive in to the office and we'll get this sorted asap.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
lr
Dabbler

I would really be grateful if this could get sorted on Monday. More than a week without client emails is not at all what I was expecting. Thanks for replying, anyway.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Fix

Hi there,

I've followed this up and your domain transfer now looks to be complete, the IPS tag has updated to your new provider so they should be able to complete this transfer now.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
lr
Dabbler

Now sorted! If that was down to you, Chris, thanks very much for your input. I obviously should have posted here a week ago.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Glad to hear that's sorted now, thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
alyr1481
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I appear to be having the same issue as the OP. I', trying to transfer out al-tech.co.uk and it has been upwards of 14 days now since i requested a transfer-out (to GODADDY). please can you look into this for me also?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there,

I've just created a ticket with our hostmaster team to get that done for you as soon as possible.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alyr1481
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Thanks @Gandalf

magggypoos
Hooked

Hi Gandalf,

sorry to ask on here but I tried phoning and my line cut after 26 mins waiting.

I couldn't get through to put a ticket as it just kept going to the forum.

I completed a transfer out of Plusnet.

This was completed Thursday, from memory, as it doesn't show any more.

I have been going to the new host to transfer in but it still says 

============

"The domain maxxxxxxxxxxry.co.uk is currently on FORCE9"

============

Any chance you could help please.

Kind regards Simon

ianagnew

Hi,

I requested a domain transfer out on Saturday 11 November and 6 days later I'm still waiting for it to be sorted. The associated emails immediately stopped working, so I have been without email ever since. As I use this account for business, this is stressful and unexpected.

I was immediately charged £25.54 for the transfer out but I haven't heard anything since. Online support can only raise a ticket and tell me to wait for the domains team to contact me. I was told it would be 24 to 72 hours from Sunday, but it's been a lot longer already.

The domain is agnew.org.uk  and Domain Diagnosis still shows Madasafish tag as the registrar and 123reg shows PendingRegistrarTagChange

Can anyone help or suggest a solution

**** I have seen several similar requests from others ***

*** I am getting extremely annoyed by this- it should not take a week to do a simple transfer  ***

Thanks!