cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain name problems last year - are they fixed yet?

molly8
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Domain name problems last year - are they fixed yet?

Like several other people I had a problem last year with the non-renewal of my domain name and with the resulting loss of emails over several days.  Could someone please tell me whether this has been fixed or whether it will be necessary to post something on this forum in order to get it done?  How soon before the renewal date (and I'm not exactly sure when mine is!) would I need to get in touch to avoid having the same problem this year?

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

3 REPLIES 3
thejudge
Rising Star

Re: Domain name problems last year - are they fixed yet?

Good luck with that. I've been trying to get an answer to a similar question (https://community.plus.net/t5/Everything-else/Domain-Name-Renewal/td-p/1729034) for two weeks here without a response.

Edit: scrap some of the above - I finally found the 'Renewal' button.

molly8
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Can you tell me where you found the 'renewal button'?  I have webmail with madasafish as well as plusnet and the domain is with madasafish.  

thejudge
Rising Star

It's not easy or obvious, to be honest. I've just spent 10 minutes trying to find it again.

(I'm assuming that you'll have to login to Member Centre with your Madasafish login details rather than your Plusnet one)

It's at: Member Centre > Manage Account > Domain Names > Manage Your Domains > Configure, then see 'Renewing your domain' at the bottom.