Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain hosting problem

Okay
Grafter

Domain hosting problem

Hello,

Briefly, I have a domain name that is shown as hosted with plusnet that shouldn't be. I contacted the place where it is hosted and they responded with:

... As for the control panel of your ISP, I would recommend contacting them about this because they do not control neither the domain nor it's hosting or DNS.

Some time ago I tried to point the domain at my plusnet webspace, then things happened and it got forgotten. That's probably where things went wrong. Any idea how I can resolve this please? Don't like live chat or phone and there doesn't seem to be a way to open a ticket now.

Many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Domain hosting problem

https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html to open a ticket and that is one the few acceptable subjects

Okay
Grafter

Thanks very much I've contacted them. I couldn't find that link, I was going round in circles.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Topic moved to the 'Everything Else' board so it doesn't get lost and maybe @bobpullen could take a look.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've just checked on this and it appears one of my colleagues dealt with that ticket earlier today. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Okay
Grafter

It has been dealt with now, thanks a lot.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

That's good to hear.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet