02-03-2017 9:42 AM - edited 02-03-2017 9:43 AM
Up until recently I administered my mothers PN account from my PC. My mother is now deceased and I cancelled that account but ever since I have, her account name shows in the login in the members centre no matter how many times I remove it and replace it with my own. It was always blank up until the cancellation.
How can I remove it permanently please? Or is this something Chrome has decided to do?
Fixed! Go to the fix.
I am sorry to hear about your mothers passing.
It sounds like Chrome has remembered the account information and has saved the details to autofill the login whenever you visit that page.
I am not too familiar with how Chrome saves user login credentials but I am sure its quite easy to find and delete it from your browser. I found this help article that might be able to point you in the right direction.
See your saved passwords
You can see a list of all your saved passwords at any time.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Passwords and forms," click Manage passwords. A box will appear with a list of saved passwords.
- In the "Saved passwords" section, select the website and click Show.
- Windows & Mac: If you lock your computer with a password, you'll be prompted to enter your computer password.
- The website password will appear.