Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted account info

FIXED
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Deleted account info

Up until recently I administered my mothers PN account from my PC. My mother is now deceased and I cancelled that account but ever since I have, her account name shows in the login in the members centre no matter how many times I remove it and replace it with my own. It was always blank up until the cancellation.

How can I remove it permanently please? Or is this something Chrome has decided to do?

3 REPLIES 3
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Deleted account info

Fix

I am sorry to hear about your mothers passing.

It sounds like Chrome has remembered the account information and has saved the details to autofill the login whenever you visit that page.

I am not too familiar with how Chrome saves user login credentials but I am sure its quite easy to find and delete it from your browser. I found this help article that might be able to point you in the right direction.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

See your saved passwords

You can see a list of all your saved passwords at any time.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
  4. Under "Passwords and forms," click Manage passwords. A box will appear with a list of saved passwords.
  5. In the "Saved passwords" section, select the website and click Show.
    • Windows & Mac: If you lock your computer with a password, you'll be prompted to enter your computer password.
  6. The website password will appear.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Thanks so much - I had looked through Chrome but obviously not in the correct place.  

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I am glad to be of assistance Smiley

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.