cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

abc321garden

Complaint

How can I speak to someone with regards to a complaint? I have been a Plusnet customer for some time now and I rang a few month ago to see if we could negotiate a better deal as I feel I am paying way too much, the adviser told me I was in contract until October 2018 but I might be able to get a retention deal if I was to ring back in a couple months. I rang today and was told my contract ended last month! This isn't acceptable and the deal that you was offering me isn't exactly a retention deal when your price matching Vodaphone's NEW customers prices! Plusnet your going to have to do better than this or I think its going to be time for a change of supplier.

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Complaint

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the deal we offered you.

Did you mention Vodafone's deal when you spoke with us?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
abc321garden

Yes and they said they could price match but I don't feel this is enough after being misinformed when trying to upgrade previously and this is their deal for new customers, surely you want to keep a customer that has been with you for years.

abc321garden

And they refused to price match on EE which is considerably less after the £100 cash back. For the same deal as we are on at present they said it would be £33 a month and they will give us £100 back. 

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I looked at the EE deal once as I have a contract mobile with them & could get a discount but I was put out off when I saw on their website they limit you during peak times. I guess it wouldn't matter if you just surfed but if you were a downloader/streamer/gamer it wouldn't be so good. Not sure whether Vodafone limit you or not. Basically just trying to say the products out there don't tend to all be equal if you go through the small print.