cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account

Noor-Isolde
Hooked

Can't login to my account

I know my username is right and my password is right but it says it doesn't recognise one or the other and I can't get the email to reset the password asI can't long on. Any help will be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Can't login to my account

You had this problem in June - what was the resolution then?

John
MichaelRuble

You can always recover your password using mail if you receive a confirmation letter.

jab1
Legend

@MichaelRuble I think you are misinformed - at least so far as Plusnet are concerned. So far as I am aware, password recovery is e-mail based, unless one of the Help Team pick it up on here when all else fails.

John
MichaelRuble

Just passwords are often forgotten and through email address there is an opportunity to renew. But I could be wrong

jab1
Legend

That's what I said - The password recovery route is via email as standard.

As to 'passwords are often forgotten' - they shouldn't be! Even if you  have a password manager on your device, you should always keep a written record - I actually use an address book.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I've checked your account and I can't see any reason why you'd be unable to login via the member centre. Are you able to try logging on using a different web browser and device letting us know how it goes?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet