cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't FTP to ccgi web space; hosting.plus.net has changed, can't find phpMyAdmin

FIXED
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Can't FTP to ccgi web space; hosting.plus.net has changed, can't find phpMyAdmin

Thanks again Bob. Everything appears to be working fine now.

Grafter

Re: Can't FTP to ccgi web space; hosting.plus.net has changed, can't find phpMyAdmin

@bobpullen And from the gaping jaws of victory, we snatch defeat. When I try to access the website from the internet today I get a 403 error - Not Authorized to View This Page [CFN #0004]. I've made no changes sine it was working a few days ago

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 158

Fix

I think I can see what's happening but I'm not sure why it's only just started presenting problems Huh

It's an issue with how your directories are being served. They are not allowing *.htm file extensions. If you use the ccgi server address and browse to the full site address (including the /index.htm bit) then you'll notice it works. There's an .htaccess file in your /public directory. Try modifying this line of the .htaccess file:-

DirectoryIndex index.php index.html

So it reads:-

DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm

And see if it's any better.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Grafter

Thanks Bob. I have no idea why that started happening when it was working before, but we're all good again!