cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can customer service really be this bad ?

steved999
Dabbler

Can customer service really be this bad ?

I've been stunned by the lack of customer service received from plusnet over the last week. I have a website hosted on the ccgi platform that stopped working some time last week on the Wednesday. Raised a support ticket that evening, It got re-assigned to a different team the next day, so far so good, since then nothing, every time I try online chat service, which I've done every day since Sunday, I have been promised it will be fixed the next day. I'm now told it will be 5 days from last Monday as that is when the clock started ticking.

If anyone from plusnet is listening on here I would be delighted to give you more detail, if anyone from plusnet could actually fix the issue even better.

One very disgruntled plusnet user.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Can customer service really be this bad ?

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you've had.

From what I can see this should now be resolved? -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
steved999
Dabbler

Yes it was eventually resolved, just a shame it had to be escalated through the complaints team before anything happened.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Happy to hear it was resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet