cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CGI webspace login

univac

CGI webspace login

In my Webspace settings in the Member Centre I have a link to Plusnet Hosting CGI. I dont have a login for this, how do I get one? Using http://ccgi.<username>.plus.com in my browser gives me an information page that just says No webpages have been uploaded to this address yet.
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: CGI webspace login

The cgi hosting control panel login name is ccgi.<username>.plus.com and you need the password that would have been emailed to you when your ccgi webspace was migrated from the old server. If you don't know what this is you could try the "forgotten password" link.
David
David
univac

Thanks Dave. I tried the lost password link but I didn't receive an email straight away, it eventually arrived some hours later so I'm all sorted now, cheers
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Smiley
I assume you won't know the Master FTP passord then. To set this start FTP Manager from the Control Panel, then bottom left of that screen type and confirm a master FTP password of your choice.
The FTP login username is also ccgi.<username>.plus.com with the password you just set up. For hostname you can use either your login name or cshell.plus.net .
David
David