cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCGI Webspace Contents Inaccesible

RichardJN

CCGI Webspace Contents Inaccesible

It has taken me a few weeks to get to this but.....

Scripts at ccgi.username.plus.com/*.php have stopped responding.  I cannot access the CCGI webspace with Filezilla to maintain the site anymore.

It was in regular use until the outage began, it has not been accessible since... It looks like I have been excommunicated!

I need access reinstated and I need to confirm the settings required for FTP please.

6 REPLIES 6
RichardJN

Re: CCGI Webspace Contents Inaccesible

@bobpullen @OskarPapa @adamwalker

Please..... I would appreciate it if this issue could have some attention.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from Tech Help to Everything Else.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @RichardJN,

I'm very sorry for the delay in us picking up your post. For some reason this didn't come through to us until @Mav moved the thread.

I'm sorry that you're unable to access your CCGI webspace at the moment. I've checked your account but haven't been able to determine the cause of this issue. I've raised this to our hosting team for further information and we'll be in touch once we've received an update. There's no set time scale for a response from this team but this is normally within 5 working days.

The FTP settings are as follows:

ISP FTP CGI FTP Username
Plusnet ftp.plus.net cshell.plus.net username

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Interestingly enough ... when I recently went to check my ccgi space, though I could log into the account, the control panel does not load. Have any accounts been inactivated due to limited use?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Townman, thanks for getting in touch. I've raised a query on your account regarding your currently inactive control panel to your CCGI space and we should heard in the next few days via the ticket here

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Thank you Ben.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.