cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCGI Server access down???

Sundog

CCGI Server access down???

anyone else having a problem this afternoon uploading to ccgi servers?  :-\.. was working this morning and no maintenance work has been logged for this time?
5 REPLIES 5
floodster
Grafter

Re: CCGI Server access down???

Seem to be having repeated problems over the past week or so with ccgi being down or just slow.  One moment it is fine.. next it is slow or just unable to connect.

Sundog

Hmm.. any word from Plus net bods on this yet?
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Hi,
We did have some issues with the cshell servers over the weekend (these are the boxes you actually connect to when you use ssh or ftp), which I was called out to fix on Sunday evening. I'm not sure if it was published to the portal but it should have been.
Since then it's been fine, if you're still having problems raise a ticket in the support section of the website so we can take a look.
HTH
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Yep, as Ben says there were some issues over the weekend which he fixed. The cgi one was published to the portal but didn't really explain the problem too well TBH:-
http://portal.plus.net/support/service/problems/problem.php?intProblemId=52429
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Sundog

Ok thats fair enough... but whats up with it tonight?! 27th July 2008 11:02pm...
just tried uploading a latest copy of my website via filezilla.. and the whole thing is looking corrupt?!! missing pictures etc..  half images showing... this has happened before...
90% of the time working fine.. and then.. BANG!.. it all goes really gay!.. c'mon.. whats going on????