cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband connect 14/5 - Google chrome/ Amazon Alexa will not connect

Pilgrim3

Broadband connect 14/5 - Google chrome/ Amazon Alexa will not connect

PlusNet should have activated both my home phone and broadband on Monday last, it has just happened this morning , now I find that my alexa is not working, any tips apart from leaving  plusnet which is a real possibility

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title to reflect issue after split to it's own thread for better visibility.

5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Broadband connect 14/5 - Google chrome/ Amazon Alexa will not connect

Moderator's note:

Post split to it's own thread, moved to Everything Else and title changed for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Have you connected it to your new router?

mickipz

Hi, it's not just the Amazon Alexa that still won't connect, they say that it's Google's fault that the chrome cast isn't connecting... Just to be sure, I bought an allcast to try out.... Guess what..... It won't connect either!!! 

I am shocked that I fell for their advertising, that is still on the TV (what a joke). I have had no customer satisfaction whatsoever. In fact the only things that it connects with is my phone & my tablet PC...both of which have their own internet grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Can you or anybody help me before I go to RIP OFF BRITAIN & THE OMBIDSMAN with this please?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @mickipz,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your Alexa and Chromecast.

I can't say I've had any problems with either of my Chromecasts to be honest, however that's not to say you're not experiencing problems.

Do you get any error messages at all when trying to go through the setup to connect it to your new router? Or is it simply not finding your router when scanning for available wifi networks?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
mickipz

Yes I've tried time & time again