cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband & phone pricing confusion!!!

geehawk
Rising Star

Broadband & phone pricing confusion!!!

I currently have my broadband through Plusnet, have since F9 days and pay about a tenner a month for what I get in my 'legacy' product.

I also pay about £25 a month to BT for my phone.

I have kept thinking that one day I would combine the 2 with Plusnet to save (albeit a little) money.

Front page shows Unlimited Fibre + Phone from £27ish "including line rental"

Why is it then when I click start order and I get taken to my Change product page it calculates the final cost at over £40 ... is it basically down to the advertised prices being new customers only and existing customers have to pay more?? What boxes do you have to tick to get it for £27.50 ...

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Broadband & phone pricing confusion!!!

Hi @geehawk,

When going through the product change via the member centre, it will provide the standard cost of the service.

If you're thinking of bringing your phone over to us and upgrading to fibre, you may be better off giving our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632 (Select the option for thinking of leaving) to see what offer would be available re-contracting while bringing your phone over.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet