cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blink cameras

Damo36k

Blink cameras

Hello I’ve recently bought a blink camera system honestly it’s offline more times than it’s online  I only bought the camera system becauSe I seen how good it was at my family members house he owns it also but he is on a better service provider 

it seems the internet drops regularly with plus net it also happens with some iPhones in the household I don’t really want to leave plusnet but if this continuous I will be looking that way I’ve been with you 2 years I have a buisy household especially with tabs iPad iPhone laptops PS4 and pcs also smart TVs I’m on a 50mb speed package and I’m honestly thinking of leaving as I feel 50mb is not enough for my household but the blink cameras system seems to be offline most of the time really hope someone looks into this the WiFi signal in this home seems very weak most of the time 

2 REPLIES 2
Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

Re: Blink cameras

Hello @Damo36k 

If you've had Plusnet service for over two years why wait until now to question its reliability? If this issue is only evident since the addition of your new camera system then maybe you should have a look at it and it's configuration.

If you're needing more bandwidth as you suspect there is the 80/10 package you could upgrade to.

Damo36k

Re: Blink cameras

Because I’ve coped with it but come to the point where I’ve had enough and there is no upgrade package I can upgrade to don’t you think I would of done that my internet is down today been offline and online all day I’m actually messaging via mobile data