cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill viewing error

bingofrancis

Bill viewing error

Hi, I can't load the bill viewing page. Cannot view any bills which I need for my business. I get the error message - Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

Have tried chrome, firefox, edge, avast browsers and still get the same message. I require copies of my bills from March to June.

Please advise.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Bill viewing error

@bingofrancis Welcome to the forums. A couple of questions: Have you ever been able to view your bills? When is your billing date?

John
bingofrancis

Hi John,

I have been able to view my bills in the past. I believe a few other people have had this issue and reading the forum it would appear it affects certain accounts only. My billing date is 14th July.

I require bills for March, April, May and June for my accounts.

Thanks

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

As you say, it doesn't affect every account, but I have had that notification (and another I can't remember ATM) previously, but only on or a couple of days before my due date.  By 4PM-5PM on that date everything is back to normal, but as I always download my invoice as soon as it is available, I don't go looking until the next month, so don't know what happens in the intervening period.

Hopefully one of the PN Help Team will pick this up for you soon.

John