Get our superfast unlimited fibre broadband
Great-value deals on unlimited broadband
Flexible and affordable sim only deals with no contract
Our network reaches over 99% of the UK, so we've got you covered
Low on minutes, data or texts? Just add one of our bolt-ons
Quick and easy access to your account, services, bills and tools
View and manage your mobile account, tariff and usage
I've been using the BT Corporate VPN successfully since August 2019. It suddenly stopped working on 29.04.2020, and hasn't worked since. Here are the things that been tried, attempted:-
- The VPN doesn't work with either ethernet or WiFi.
- The VPN software (including associated certs etc.) have been reinstalled twice.
- The broadband line is providing good connection (75mb download, 19mb upload).
- The Line/Router have been checked by plusnet support and confirm that both are working fine.
- I've switched 'port clamping' on.
- I've also tried switching the firewall completely off.
- The VPN works fine through another WiFi provider.
- The VPN works fine through a tethered connection to my android phone, via a cellular connection.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This topic has been released from the Spam filter moved from ADSL Broadband to Everything Else