Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate via Sky?

Bradleydavid1
Hooked

BT Sport Ultimate via Sky?

Hi all,

Now that BT Sport Ultimate is available on sky Q boxes from this week (channel 493), is there any plan to include access to this UHD channel for us currently subscribing to the BT sport channels on SKY via plusnet?

It'd be a nice christmas bonus for loyal customers.

4 REPLIES 4
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: BT Sport Ultimate via Sky?

Hey there @Bradleydavid1 I'm hoping we can get it soon as well haha but as far as us staff are concerned we haven't been made aware of anything at this point. If we ever start offering it, we will email customers I'm sure.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
JackHennety
Dabbler

+1 for this. To be fair, BT Sport in HD through Sky Q always looks better to me than Sky’s own sport channels, but UHD access would be better still, and we do after all pay Sky for UHD.
Bradleydavid1
Hooked

Yes we do Jack, and looking further at the details on bt/sky sites it says to access the uhd channel you need the bt sport hd pack and subscribe to sky ultra HD, which I current do so unsure why we aren't allowed access. Predictably BT webchat say it's a plus net issue
JackHennety
Dabbler

It is a Plusnet issue as far as I can tell, because UHD access just isn’t part of their offer.

This is their response to my DM on the subject:

‘As you're getting your BT sport through ourselves, at the moment we only provide for SD and HD. I can appreciate if you want to upgrade it in that case, but at the moment it's not something we provide so I can't promise this.’

Which leaves me where I started: suspecting that until Plusnet takes action to add UHD to the arrangement, it won’t be happening, and I guess it won’t be top of their list of priorities.