Envisaging a relaunch of my website I cleared out the existing content at the end of March. On 01/04 I was informed that I had used 153713 Kb over my allowance in 24 hrs and my site was archived - access denied. I raised a ticket as there had been very little content to begin with. (200502715). On 15/05 ticket number 201737856 followed. I missed a message on 06/07 to the effect that my domain had been checked and was in an active state - ticket closed.. Belatedly I realized that Plus.net had checked the WRONG domain (similar but with two transliterated letters). My domain is still denied and this has become more than an inconvenience. My recovering from serious illness is not Plus.net's fault - I am not operating at 100% but I am operating and having nowhere to post files for clients' viewing is a pain and I have enough of those. Were I busier I'd have paid more attention to this - still baffled at the original claim of overuse.