cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Bridge Web Gallery Problem

praethon
Grafter

Adobe Bridge Web Gallery Problem

I am having a problem uploading the web gallery, created in Adobe Bridge, to my web space. There is an option to upload from within the software. It connects ok via FTP but when it tries to create the remote folders I get the error message "Access was denied while creating directory /htdocs/adobe web gallery/resources". It looks like there is a permission issue with the /htdocs folder. Can anybody shed any light on how to resolve this?
Stuart
2 REPLIES 2
acr
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Adobe Bridge Web Gallery Problem

I sometimes use Lightroom to create a web gallery and have no problem with FTP from the software direct into the /htdocs folder. I presume that Bridge CS4 works on the same principle as Lightroom.
Have you tried exporting the web gallery to a local folder and then using a different program to FTP the site into the /htdocs folder ? This may help you to isolate where the problem is.
praethon
Grafter

Re: Adobe Bridge Web Gallery Problem

Just tried saving the gallery to disk and then uploading via FTP software as suggested. It worked a treat. Still leaves the question as to why it doesn't work from within Adobe Bridge though  Huh
Thanks for the suggestion  Smiley