cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Webstats

nicolel
Dabbler

Activating Webstats

Hi! I have joined a company who have a website, and i am trying to activate the webstats (Not the logs) for the domains.
I have looked in the help, gone into my Account> Website settings as it suggests to activate the webstats and its just displaying the CGI - Front Page Ex - My SQL - My Webspace page.
My Webspace just gives me the FTP settings
I cant find the activate link anywhere! If i go to active domains i cant see anything their either!
Please help me, its driving me mad!
Many Thanks
Nicole
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Activating Webstats

Hi Nicole,
Have you tried following this link?
https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mywebsite
You should be able to go to "Advanced Webstats" and activate the webstats if they have not already been activated.
nicolel
Dabbler

Hi! Thanks for replying! I still cant see the link anywhere to activate webstats, or anything to do with them. The only 4 options i have are CGI-Frontpage Extentions-MySQL-My Webspace.
Where is the link suppost to be? I cant even see it on the sidebars.. although CGI is on the right hand side sidebar twice?
Thanks,
Nicole
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

For some reason the webstats component had been removed from your account, I've added it back on and set it to activate for you. They should start producing stats in around 24 hours.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
nicolel
Dabbler

Thank you! Thats excellent!
Thought i was going crackers!  Cheesy
Nicole