cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to be connected by FTTP

G4BKF

About to be connected by FTTP

I am fortunate to be connected to an exchange which is in the first tranche of exchange conversions to FTTP. Being currently connected by a direct to exchange line - so no chance of FTTC fibre broadband, I am eagerly waiting for my wired connection to be replaced by 100% fibre. I have trawled this forum to see if Plusnet have any plans for FTTP packages and the only response I have found was in April 2018 which stated "No plans for the foreseeable future". Well, the future is here and in the next  5 or so years, all exchanges will be upgraded to 100% fibre to the premises. So, Plusnet, any change in policy forthcoming? The day my FTTP goes live, I'll be looking for ISP who are embracing the future and putting themselves about in the broadband market with FTTP packages.

3 REPLIES 3
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: About to be connected by FTTP

You will be leaving Plusnet then (if you are currently with them😊). They still have no news on whether they will be offering an FTTP service.☹️

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, we don't have any plans on this to share currently, I think it would be unlikely to change in the near future to be honest. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Everything Else

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'