cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£70 cash back email not received

Emma23

£70 cash back email not received

Hi, I recently took out plusnet on the 14th october but we didnt go live until 4th november but i still havent received my email for the £70 cash back

many thanks 

11 REPLIES 11
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: £70 cash back email not received

Thanks for your post @Emma23

It can take up to 10 days from when your services go live for you to receive the redemption e-mail.

If you still haven't received it by the 14th let us know and we'll investigate further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
willoc29

Hi

My service has been live since the 08/11/2019 and i still haven't received my cashback email of £70 that was listed when i signed up. 

Could you please look into it for me? 

Thanks 

W

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @willoc29

Thank you for getting in touch. I can see we sent out the email for you and this can sometimes arrive in your junk mail. 

Not to worry, I have manually redeemed this for you anyway and it should arrive in the next 30 days. A ticket and SMS notification should come through to you shortly. 

Should you require further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards

davidtee24

Sorry for jumping on forum How do I get my £70 cashback email?Huh
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @davidtee24, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry for the lack of communication there has been with your cashback. From checking our system an email was sent on 22/01/2020 to claim your reward. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend checking your spam/junk folder. We'd be happy to redeem the reward on your behalf if you'd like? Once redeemed, this would then be sent to you within 30 days.

Let us know how you wish to proceed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
davidtee24

Hello I have checked my email and did not receive any cashback email - if you could redeem that for me please that would be great
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for confirming that @davidtee24

I've redeemed the reward for you now.. Please allow u to 30 days for you to receive this,

Let us know if you need anything else.

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
grogmeister

Hi

I signed up for my service with Plusnet on the 5th of September 2019, my service started on 20/9/2019. When I signed up there was £70 cashback being offered (see below). As of yet I still haven't received the e-mail that lets me claim the £70, that was offered when I signed up 😕

Can someone please chase this up for me? 

Thanks in advance.

The offer:

"Unlimited Fibre Broadband and Line Rental from £23.50 a month for the first 18 months, then from £34.98 a month, with a £70.00 cashback cheque. 18 month contract. No activation fee, was £10.00:

This price is available to new Plusnet customers signing up at www.plus.net between 4th September 2019 and 10th September 2019."

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @grogmeister,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and apologies for the delayed response.

I've checked over your account and have provided a further response over a support ticket for you here.

Thanks.

joy1

I haven't received my cashback email yet either - broadband started 5th March.

morag666666

I never received my cashback email, I had checked my spam folder every week since joining, Phoned up and apparently it is now to late to claim and it was sent out in time he did say he would chase it up for me but is doubtful anything will be done, going to ask for proof of this email being sent ( providing he actually phones me back). I was relying on this money and is the only reason I went with plus.net, not happy!