cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website builder

N/A

website builder

Having built my first page, how long before it's 'viewable' by everyone else? (Just now it says there is nothing added by that account) :?:
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

website builder

Ive just checked and I cant see anything other than the holding page against www.ballachulishtic.plus.com
I can only assume that you have done something wrong in uploading it :?
You should be able to see it pretty well straight after you have posted it to your web space.
N/A

website builder

I've read some more on the subject and found - The file Ballachulishtic.html already exists in your personal webspace - but also a bit about calling the first page "index.html"
I called my page 'Ballachulishtic' Cry

PLEASE PLEASE tell me I can change it somewhere rather than start all over again :?: :?: (The save option when you subsequently edit the page doesn't seem to let you back to the first naming section)

Thanks,
Community Veteran

website builder

Ok first of all have a read of my tutorial here on using your web space.

You will see that you need to delete the existing index.htm file and then just rename your balaculish file to index.htm or index.html they will both work.
Then when you call http://www.ballachulishtic.plus.com/ from your browser it will open the index file by default.
holdtight
Grafter

website builder

Working fine now
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

website builder

Thanks to all... it wasn't me after all. I phoned help line and they did something and it's working Cheesy
N/A

missing links!?

OK, me again... the page is fine in edit mode, it's fine in preview live page mode, but if I come out of the website builder section completely and just type in -

www.ballachulishtic.plus.com

the two bottom links are missing?

Any thoughts?