cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web mail

subsailor
Dabbler

web mail

Not sure if this is the right place, but I I need. Logged onto the new web page. All I got was a blue screen from @mail saying I had been online for 21,000 secs and had exceeded my time. That was that , I can no longer log on to web mail.I have no log on tag. Is it possible to do a uninstall and a clean reinstall. Being only to read the mail in mailwasher is not very satisfactory.By using mail box if I press to read mail ,all I get is the compose page. So plusnet web mail is like the dead parrot sketch. This is one extinct facility.
Thank you
Firefox,Thunderbird, W2K Pro.
4 REPLIES
subsailor
Dabbler

web mail

solved
Community Veteran

web mail

So go on tell us more.
What was the cause of the problem ?
Community Veteran

web mail

Just so anyone else who gets it knows what to do. And I'm also curious what caused it as it has not been reported before and is an unusual problem.
subsailor
Dabbler

web mail

Hello John Essex/Petervaughan.
I am afraid that I have no answers to the : cause/cure of the problem.
IIt happenend as I said. I just kept trying and trying to log in with no joy.Having backed up to disk with Acronis Tuesday, I ran that and it all fell into place. Why I do not know. Maybe PN can find out from mail@ about the timecut off?
the only thing that is not right is the address book webmail pop. First 14 addresses all squares. Every address from there is smtp. The imap address book is fine. Sorry I could not have beenof anymore help.