cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virus alert

N/A

virus alert

Just putting a big Thank you to antivirus@plus,net , A few minutes ago I received a mail showing, virus found in the message. From a source unknown to me, :- spxhaw@thor.cf.ac.uk No clue has to who or what they are, but I write this so that other members can give this mail address a wide berth. Again my thanks to plusnet
3 REPLIES
N/A

virus alert

Virus r geting on my t***. I have had lots but thanks 2 norton anti virus i dont have that problem of geting infected all the time.
lowry
Grafter

virus alert

I changed my AV scanner to McAfee VirusScan recently and have never looked back. Excellent software, works well with zonealarm running along side. Wink

Updates automatically every day or two, (live update in norton broke for me when an update to the liveupdate program was released - it always said there were no updates, so I had to do it manually every day...Smiley) - it is good.

matt Wink
N/A

virus alert

never trusted any AV software except f-prot. Been using it for about 8 years now (since dos days) and its brilliant. McAffee, norton and all the other big names are just bloated rubbish. They spend more time on making their gui look pretty than they do making a decent scanner.