cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

torrent site's

N/A

torrent site's

does anybody know any good torrent site's.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

torrent site's

I suggest you do a search on google like everyone else.

Posting links to sites that may or may not be legal is probably not appropriate for an ISPs forum.
N/A

torrent site's

all depends on what Torrents he is after :p cant just assume its gonna be warez related (clearly is :p)

btw :: what is the UK stance on TV downloads ?
Discostoo
Grafter

torrent site's

UK stance? Its illegal i'm afraid as its copyrighted. so..er..dont do it....?

Anyone here see the Newsnight thing last night? What torrent program was that guy using? Was it uTorrent? I couldn't make it out...
N/A

torrent site's

I know this thread was opened 11 days ago, but I just need to mention that it is against forum rules to discuss locations and distribution of illegal and copright material.

By all means talk about legit torrents and ones which do not break any forum rules.

Sorry guys, just making sure.

Regards,
Discostoo
Grafter

torrent site's

nothing illegal going on here officer as far as i can see... :shock: Just curious as to what program the expert was using...
N/A

torrent site's

ah thats where your wrong, its not totaly copyright (never said i did it btw) but tvnova or w/e the site is called manages to get away with sharing home capped tv torrents of new stuff on air in the uk (Before its released onto dvd) so it appears to be a grey area. just wondering thats all.
Discostoo
Grafter

torrent site's

As with most P2P sites, the owners dont actually copy the music...that's how they get away with it, that and if they're not based in the UK, it makes it extremely difficult for the CPS,(as well as not being cost-effective) to prove their case under our laws.

So by all means. continue to download your patches and your Linux ISO's, just beware of copyrighted material..Especially with this new Govt. crackdown... Tongue