cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snake & bunny

vic_newey
Grafter

snake & bunny

Once upon a time there was a bunny rabbit and a snake they both lived in a nice little green forest and were both orphans.

By a surprising coincidence both were blind from birth One day the rabbit was jumping through the forest while the snake slithered his way through it when the two of them came into contact with each other

They began to talk to each other and when they both found out that they were both blind and orphaned The rabbit said to the snake that with him being orphaned and blind since birth he did he not know where he was going & didn,t know what kind of animal he was .
Its quite OK said the snake i'm the same but I will slither all over you and maybe I can tell you what you are and at least you will have something going for you
Oh thats wonderful said the rabbit so the snake begins to slither all over the rabbit ,your covered with soft fur, you have really long ears,and your nose twiches, and a lovely cottony tail I would say you are a bunny rabbit.
The rabbit was overjoyed with excitement and offered to rub his paw all over the snake and do the same for him. So the Bunny felt the snake all over.
Well your all slippery and smooth and you have a forked tongue,no backbone and no balls I would say you are either a team leader, a superviser or possibly a senior manager Tongue

EDIT : in wrong forum Shockedops: