cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow loading

vic_newey
Grafter

slow loading

Whenever I access plusnet website, & in particular web mail etc. it goes at snail pace & sometimes freezes altogether whilst if I browse my old ISP, tiskali ,it loads in a flash as does the webmail page, why does plusnets site seem so slow loading?
3 REPLIES
N/A

slow loading

I think that both issues are due to be addressed by +net in the near future if other recent threads are anything to go by.

I always look on web mail as being a useful fall back for those times when I can't connect with my own mail client ( don't really like to admit that I use Outlook) but I've certainly complained about painfully slow imap myself in the past.

I used to have a lineone/tiscali account as a back-up and I found that as long as you didn't mind being inundated with advertising or being totally ignored if you had a query then they were fine. You can expect much better service now... :lol:
N/A

slow loading

One thing causing slow access to the webmail could be that you have a lot of emails (or a few large ones) waiting in your inbox. If this is the problem, try using something like Outlook Express to clear them out, and then give webmail another try.
vic_newey
Grafter

slow loading

no e.mails in the inbox so not caused by that