cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

registration 408 timeout request

N/A

Hi
I have just installed X-lite followed the instructions on seting up but, the when it goes to connect it comes up with the registration 408 timeout. I have tried opening the ports that it suggested, but no luck does anybody know how to get this problem sorted.

Leo
3 REPLIES
N/A

I have the same problem. I am waiting for support to answer my ticket. Looks like it may be a problem with f9.
N/A

:?
I trust you are getting the same problems with the 408 message, mine was all working fine up to end of June then nothing but 408. I guess now the school holidays are over it might start to work again, it was probably costing too much for Force9 to have it working. To date I have raised the issues with their helpline and still no solutions Oh the joy!!

Stuart
Pendragon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Just to let you know I am using Xlite Ver 3 with a Tesco USB handset and so far it seems to work fine. A little muffled but from the research I done it seems that is normal for this type of connection.

The only difference from my settings to the instructions setting is in the proxy settings, I used a proxy Address of ‘sip.plus.net’ and not the ‘sip.force9.net’ it shows in the picture and instructions.

Regards, Colin.